Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 9, 2013

Bryan Cranston Downplays Lex Luthor Rumors

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston "laughed" off recent rumors that he'd signed on to play DC Comics supervillain Lex Luthor in six -- yes, six -- sequels to Man of Steel.

“I’ve heard that too,” Cranston told Boston.com. “Six? This is all news to me. I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I’m known to be bald. ‘What bald guy can we get?’ The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him.”

Cranston previously fanned the flames of speculation when asked about the Lex Luthor rumors. "Give me a call," the actor told Metro. "I like Lex Luthor. I think he's misunderstood. He's a loveable, sweet man."

Cranston, who is in Boston to portray President Lyndon Johnson in the play All the Way, told Boston.com his only immediate plan after completing his stage work in October is directing an episode of Modern Family. Said Cranston, "I think I’ll relax the rest of the year. There’s some irons in the fire, things that people are talking about, but nothing is set.”

The Man of Steel sequel, aka Batman vs. Superman, is slated to begin filming next February for a summer 2015 release. It just so happens to star Cranston's Argo director and co-star Ben Affleck as Batman.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét